- All our venues have restrictions with regard to the number of people who can enter a building or attraction at any one time.
- Please observe social distancing at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn in all shops and when ordering take-away food. They must also be worn on Heatherslaw Light Railway, at Hay Farm Heavy Horse Centre, Heatherslaw Corn Mill and Lady Waterford Hall.
- You do not need to pre-book for visitor attractions with the exception of Etal Castle, where you must book a time slot on the English Heritage website.
- In busy times there may be delays, especially at tearooms and pubs.
- For full details of times, prices etc please refer to the individual venue web pages or contact them direct.
- If you or a member of your family is unwell or has any symptoms of Corona Virus please stay at home.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the villages and venues - please be sure to wash your hands/use sanitiser regularly and avoid touching your face.